- Helps us support families who have been affected by abuse.
- Pays for prevention education for children, teens and adults.
- Helps support our counseling program.
- Keeps a roof over our head and a safe place for our clients.
- Means a victim of sexual assault can go home in clothes, NOT a hospital gown.
- Could mean that someone YOU love would have the support they needed after an assault.
- Could mean the difference between a teen unknowingly entering into an abusive relationship OR learning the signs of an unhealthy relationship early on and making an informed decision to stay safe.